[icann-eu] Re: [idno] Motion #3 of this Assembly - on limiting postingsto this list.

To all and Barbara,
Barbara,
I am sorry but I received 6 (six) mails from you on 11/29.
I suppose this rules out motion #3 whatever this motion can be......

Let me propose something:
0. We remove all the otgher rules in all the current documents ruling this
ML that - as most of us - I never read
1. we have polling boot
2. when someone wants to have something voted, he just writes his proposition
3. people may go and read the pending propositions and vote/unvote for them
(they have a password)
4. if a proposition gets 51% of the number of current Members it is adoped
5. any proposition having not received a vote for one week is removed

I suppose this would reduce the traffic of this list by 60%.
Jefsey