Re: [icann-eu] LAST CALL: Study Committee Comments.

Roberto,
I wander how you see an election not conditioned by a corporation
or by the media with a self selected limited set of voters, whatever
the mechanism? I am afraid the only result would be a Mitshuman
controlled NC electing the same people and severing further on the
relations between the voters and the elects. I am unhappy enough
with one NC to be extremely suspicious about a second one.

I think the only protection we have is the number of voters: a broad
definition of the @large (members of the LICs) and methods to get
them informed and motivated for the vote through the media, MLs,
sites, PRs of the ICANN and most of all common actions.

Jefsey