Re: [icann-europe] .kids or .kids.us?

Date sent:      	Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:01:03 +0200
To:             	"Karl Kramer" <Karl@KarlKramer.de>
From:           	Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
Subject:        	Re: [icann-europe] .kids or .kids.us?

> All this is extremely interesting anyway.

Yes, Jefsey,
I know about all that and wanted to provoke the "USA-can",
to start seriously thinking about where the Train shall run.
I would love to see a united Europe with deu.eu  and fra.eu
instead of .de and .fr as well as I would like to see .com and so on
being remouved or being made worth nothing by having an unlimited
number of similar .moneypit tld's.

Following the old tradion there is also allready .earth behind that all,
it's just not mentioned as still not needed. So the .usa could easy
be explained as having been there all the time behind .com and just
not been mentioned by the "USA-can" because of it's limited point of view.

All if would need is that Europe stands up, sets up an own root-server...

Everybody who sais "A" had tp paint a circle arround it,

     Karl