RE: [icann-europe] Re: [ga] Re: [icann-europe] new.net and Tiscali

If you think about it, this is obviously what ICANN wants. As the main dog
in the manger, keeping all other cooperative/collective solutions
suppressed, the cartel approach is the only way left to route around them.

The ICANN is either too stupid for words or they are cunningly manipulating
the internet into a cartel-only existance. I don't see a middle-ground
interpretation of their actions. Maybe my imagination is lacking?

http://log.does-not-exist.org/