[icann-europe] Re: [ga] ICANN's CEO

Danny and all former DNSO GA members,

  I see that Vint Cerf is very pleased with this "appointment".  That
alone gives cause to be concerned due to the worldcoN/M situation.

   I also noticed, that Micahel Froomkin's article are critique to
Twomey at http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=03/03/08/1720226&mode=thread
is well reasoned and also supported by other pretty good documentation.

  Our members opposed any such "appointments" as it truly violates
the MoU and White Paper as well as not a process that reflects
the needs and desires of the bulk of the Stakeholder/user community
and appears to be a mechanism for gerrymandering staff and
Board members of ICANN so as to disenfranchise stakeholders
to special interest groups and seed the DNS especially to those
very same special interest groups thereby skewing the core of the
internet to the extent of near implosion....