[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [atlarge-discuss] bylaws
- To: Dominic Pinto <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] bylaws
- From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:30:06 -0400
- CC: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Hermes Network, Inc.
- References: <GMEHJOBGDHBJAFJNENBNMECECFAA.Bruce@barelyadequate.info> <3CEE7146.BE3E110A@ieee.org>
Dominic Pinto wrote:
> Bruce Young wrote:
> > James Love wrote:
> > >Are there people on this list who have suggestions regarding the bylaws, or
> > >who want to participate in a committee working on the bylaws? Jamie
> > I'd like to be involved in the process. What would be involved?
> > Bruce Young
> I've been lurking and observing but so far contributing in a parallel
> discussion concerning the ISOC board of trustees elections, chapter
> voting, democracy, and the individual member.
> Be happy to volunteer to work on these, having done some similar work in
> professional and other bodies (e.g. early stuff on isoc-e chapter
> bylaws, FITCE UK constitution, Alumni Association of the University of
> Newcastle upon Tyne constitution, branch constitution).
Excellent! This is good to hear. I have compiled a list of interested parties
I encourage any others who may wish to participate in a working group on the
ByLaws to add their names.
In no particular order:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com