RE: [atlarge-discuss] bucharest meeting

Ron Sherwood wrote:

>I encourage any member of our fledgling organization to attend Bucharest
>if you can.  If it is not possible, then please thank those of us who do
>make the trip and wish them well in their endeavors to learn of the forces
>we face and to keep us informed.

I totally agree.  If my work & school schedules (not to mention my budget!)
allowed I'd probably be there.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if there are plans to have a meeting in
the US in the future?  The calendar on ICANN's site doesn't reflect meetings
past November this year.  Given sufficient lead time, I should be able to
make a US meeting.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info