Re: [atlarge-discuss] Outreach : brainstorming ideas and looking for responses

that (doing outreach through registrars) was part of the idea when the ALSC
was promoting the notion of DN registrants as voters, though unfortunately
it didn't get as much support from the registrars as we had hoped.  In the
end, we all had other more pressing battles to fight.

But I do think that it's a good idea and one that we should revisit when we
are more established.

Esther

At 10:06 AM 6/16/2002, todd glassey wrote:
>What we need to do is to cut some deals with the Registrars so that they
>forward all newly registered DNS customers to us for registration as part of
>the At-Large community. We also need to setup some website kiosk wherein we
>can publicize what we are up to and our goals... Perhaps if we can get a
>link from YAHOO or AOL we might be in better shape.
>
>Todd

Esther Dyson                    Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
writer, Release 3.0 (on Website below)
edyson@edventure.com
1 (212) 924-8800    --   fax  1 (212) 924-0240
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com

The conversation continues..... at
http://www.edventure.com/conversation/