Re: [atlarge-discuss] call for a webmaster

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:46:34 +1200, you wrote:

>At 05:33 p.m. 15/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>
>>This person will not be paid, and will have to agree to supply its time for
>>free at least for the next six months.
>
>Has the Panel voted on this decision?
>IMHO it is a mistake.

As I already told you a number of times... first, there is no way that
a (still formally non-existing) organization can hire anyone or buy
any service, and second, even if we could get funds to spend, I can
see no reason to spend them on webmastering services, since I am sure
that we can get voluntary services of sufficient quality.

In fact, I would have personally done changes and upgrades to the site
in the last three months, if only you had given us the passwords to
access it. The panel voted three months ago that a list of persons
should have full access to the website - and we didn't succeed in
getting it from you since then.

Thus I would only like to get a clear and final word from you: will
you provide passwords for full access to the current website? (to me,
or, if you don't trust me, to the next Chairman.)
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------