Re: [atlarge-discuss] call for a webmaster

At 11:33 a.m. 16/07/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

>Thus I would only like to get a clear and final word from you: will
>you provide passwords for full access to the current website? (to me,
>or, if you don't trust me, to the next Chairman.)

Of course. All it needs is a legitimate vote by a quorum of the panel
members and the names of the panel members who are to be entrusted with the
FTP keys.
That's all.

>  The panel voted three months ago that a list of persons
>should have full access to the website - and we didn't succeed in
>getting it from you since then.

Please supply the URL of that vote from the archive. I am not aware that
there was  a legitimate decision.

It would have helped communication if you had chosen to include the
webmaster in the archived  panel discuss list.
It is not too late for that yet.

--Joop