Re: [atlarge-discuss] Status of nominations

At 16.07.2002 12:09, James Love wrote:
>Alexander Svensson wrote:
>>>I'll add my second to the following non-member nominations.
>>I note again that non-members are *NOT* eligible.
>
>   Not eligible to be *nominated*?????

Not eligible to be elected and not eligible to be nominated
in the formal sense of the word. You can name people who
are not members, ask them to join, and if they do join,
consider them nominated. However, if non-members don't join
before the nomination phase is over, they will not be able
to stand for office. If I understand correctly, this will
therefore have to happen before Tuesday next week.

BTW: Could everyone making a nomination be so kind to
alert the person nominated by CCing him or her?

Best regards,
/// Alexander