Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jamie's request for website changes

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:12:48 +1200 (NZST), you wrote:

>It would be best if website editing request would be in principle be routed
>through the Panel.

Given the short timeframe, and the fact that I don't think that such
changes can honestly be questioned on any basis, I think you should go
forward with them. In fact, even the big message you put on the home
page to tell about the vote wasn't previously approved by the panel,
but it was a good thing to make the election proceed, and anyway it
would be good if the panel didn't have to micromanage the site.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------