[atlarge-discuss] Jamie's request for website changes

It would be best if website editing request would be in principle be routed
through the Panel.

At this stage, however,with the Panel's mandate terminating shortly, Jamie's
points will aid the success of this election for a new Panel and I will attend
to them as soon as I can.
At present I am in Wellington and in meetings for the whole day, flying back to
Auckland tonight.

Jamie, it would help if you sent me your preferred formulation with cc to the
list or the Forum.

-joop