Re: [atlarge-discuss] Questions for candidate Jeff Williams

At 06:07 19/07/02, Micheal Sherrill wrote:
>By the way, every time I disagree with Jeff Williams through this forum I
>am immediately deluged with subscriptions to online porno magazines, porno
>newsletters, and such.  Each and every one of these sites claim that I
>have already joined using my email address.  Does anyone else that opposes
>Jeff Williams online have this problem?

Dear Michael,
I think you do yourself here a disservice. The Jeff Williams metaphore is
part of the Internet and I do support it, as support the Micheal Sherill
one. The network we build is not in the machines, not even in the software,
the were previous steps and the current solutions are pretty poor. The
network we build is in our brains and the way we use it. Brainware is now
the main issue. And group brainware has technical rules, legislation,
usages, technologies etc.. to develop we are just experimenting.

What counts is who you do represent, not who you are the delegate of. Has
Micheal Sherill more importance than Jeff Williams or not in this forum? If
yes why?

I think he has not. I do not question if you are a man, a woman, youn, old,
black, white ... I read what you say. What is important with Jeff is not
that he has 128K membres, what he could truely have and would have no
impact. It is what he says, what he knows, what he can help with. There are
occasions where his metaphore has used us a lot, there are other where your
metaphore may help a lot. So unless you want to introduce a vote on
delegation and fear that Jeff claims 128K votes against your single one,
please drop the issue. Every newbie falls into that trap, it keeps Jeff
very polite and the rest of us do not read the exchange.

Now, to claim that Jeff is sending your porn material :-) believe me I
support Jeff and I receive a lot too. Everyday...

jfc