Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sorry, I must decline

These fine two gentlemen make very good points.
So I suppose the question of, whether to be or not to be, is still alive
and well.  "Should I stay or should I go now, if I stay there will be
trouble, if I go there may be double"
As a strategist I keep trying to read the bones, but it is very difficult
on the shifting sand dune called ICANN.
When you cannot count on anything you need to count on yourself.  If you do
not stand for anything you will fall for everything.
I think I will stick around and try to keep this group from being devoured
by ICANN.
Eric

Marc