Re: [atlarge-discuss] Three questions for the candidates

Alex these are very good questions.
As my life is laid out well in the GA archives it probably would not mean
much regarding myself. At hi-tek.com and it.com.vn and dotVN.com and
esuperlotto.com we as a group try to do just what you suggest on a broad
spectrum.  But we are a marketing group.  I don't know if this is really
practical for twenty candidates.
OTOH I look forward to any candidate responses.
Eric