RE: [atlarge-discuss] Three questions for the candidates

Alexander Svensson wrote:

>1. Can you point us to documents/statements/sites
   regarding your perspective on ICANN and/or At Large?
   [If you have often posted on a specific mailing list,
   pointing to the web archives would be helpful.]

This forum, the old ALSC forum, if the archives are still open, and my Web
site.

>2. What experiences do you have in organizing non-commercial/
   civil society/non-profit/citizen/related groups or
   activities?

Very little in the civilian sector.  But I built up from scratch and managed
numerous similar programs while in the USAF, so I'm not a stranger to the
process either.

>3. What experiences do you have in Internet-based teamwork?

I've been on several "virtual teams" over the last 5 years or so.  Of
course, most used technologies (virtual conferencing, electronic
whiteboards, etc.) that would be inappropriate in our situation, since they
are still not readly available in some parts of the globe.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info