RE: [atlarge-discuss] Acceptance of Nomination

I agree with Satyajit:

-  Outrerach is essential.  ICANN's outreach efforts in support of the At
Large was intentionally inept. Once we have our officers in place we need a
grassroots effort on the part of every member to grow our membership.

-  As Satyajit notes, we need much more involvement from all regions outside
of Europe and North America.  This forum will not be successful if our
membership is not very diverse.  Only with strong representation from evey
corner of the globe can we reasonably claim to represent the concensus of
Internet users world-wide.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info