Re: [atlarge-discuss] first question to all candidates

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  As part of the work that Danny has stated is not happening,
thank you for posting again the URL for the charter to hopefully
jog his memory, which at times I have witnessed is lacking.
In any event your thought that perhaps after the current
election of the next round of panel/representatives really
doesn't seem necessary as we could easily vote on the
present charter "As IS" up or down in this same election.

  Can we not chew gum and walk at the same time?
I think, or at least hope we can.  If as a membership
we cannot, we are certainly doomed...

Bruce Young wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >As a candidate, I find that the Charter in it's present form should
> >be subject to a vote in this upcoming election.
>
> I don't disagree that the charter needs to be validated by a vote of the
> membership, but I also don't get a sense that we've come even close to
> finalizing a document yet.  The links on the charter page
> (http://www.icannatlarge.com/charter.htm) point to a gaggle of postings.  We
> need a complete document posted to discuss.  But I don't see that coming
> together before the election, so the new Executive Committee will have to
> address that as well once they are empanelled.
>
> Bruce Young
> Portland, Oregon USA
> bruce@barelyadequate.info
> http://www.barelyadequate.info

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827