Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership records Re: [atlarge-discuss] Point of personal privilege -- I'm ...

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> (even if we have to consider that
> not everybody has web access - some can just use e-mail).
> --

And sometimes the opposite.  I thank you for consideration of our lessor digitally
connected folks.
We often get overlooked and resentful of the fact.  In my hometown of Ho Chi Minh City we
often lack abilities due to our developing infrastructure.  In my hometown of San Diego
we often lack abilities due to greed and overselling of bandwidth.  In my birthtown of
Flagstaff Arizona we often just can't get through unless we access the university
portals. In our offices in Tijuana, Mexico sometimes we can only access web and our
connections to mail servers have problems. (go figure).

I believe any service in this regard would be excellent outreach and just be a decent
thing to do.
Sincerely,
Eric