[atlarge-discuss] Re: Fw: results of .... election

Oh absolutely they will have executive offices.
Ester and Denise promised it but the money is going to be raised out of the Red Cross fund.
Shoot I applied for a secretarial position only to find out my Doctorate degree left me under qualified.
What I understand is that enough emergency money will be sunk into this project by ICANN through donations that it will rectify all
the criticism of heretofore mentioned maladies.
I heard and do not tell anyone that some dude named M. Roberts got the executive assistant to the chair job.
Dangdest thing they did not figure aforehand how to get a chair.  I guess they will all be sitting on the floor.
Oh I forgot to mention this guy over at Worldcom promised to loan them all money until things got situated.
Funny but his initials are VC.
escoop