RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Please could Neulevel respond re: unexplained "unlocking" of names under investigation

William X Walsh wrote:

>Sheesh, you really are turning into some kind of Jeff Williams like
>Net.Kook aren't you, Richard?

I found Richard's concerns to be well presented and very pertinent to this
forum.  Why would you characterize them as branding him a kook?

As for "turning into Jeff Williams," considering that Jeff has consistently
contributed many appropriate and reasoned arguments in this and the previous
ALSC forum, and in fact was one of a very few regular contributors who kept
that forum active in the grim days before our self-organizing efforts began,
I wouldn't necessarily take that as an insult either!

BTW, other than personal attacks, did you have ant substantive comments to
make regarding Richard's serious concerns, or are you just here for your own
puerile entertainment?  If the latter, please get your kicks by insulting
others elsewhere!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info