Re: [atlarge-discuss] Latin America and Africa

We were organized to be a voting body.
I direct Erick to Mr. Henderson.
Outreach and involvement are how we solve his concerns.
I would be pleased to work with him on approaches to Education in this regard.

Take my word for it Erick appointments around these places do not solve the
problem you address.
Instead they create top down cronyism that is pervasive in the Internet politics.

The only way they would pick one would be a member of their own social elite and
that will not help your issue, because then they may as well be from MDR.

Eric