Re: [atlarge-discuss] ...the last several days' posts

Thank you very much for publishing your resume at the Forum, Joe.

You, more than most people, clearly understand the need for openness,
transparency, and accountability. Given the experiences of vote-rigging
you've known in your own life, maybe you'll have some interesting input when
it comes to developing our own processes of verification, and the democratic
"proof of concept" we need to evolve as an example for ICANN and the general
public?

Maybe you should volunteer to work on a Task Group on verification? (Maybe
you feel your gifts are better used elsewhere!)

A big issue, as far as I see it, is: how do you involve as many as possible,
while still protecting the integrity of democratic processes in an online
environment.

I think we need some lateral thinking here. I think we may need to think
along the lines of multiple ways of verifying member identity.

But we cannot afford the equivalent of a late ballot box arriving at a
re-count with the seals already broken.

Richard