[atlarge-discuss] Task Group on verification [was Re: [atlarge-discuss] ...the last several days' posts]

Sunday, August 11, 2002 * 1:05 PM EDT USA

Richard:

You have previously written, in part [at http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00316.html]:

Maybe you should volunteer to work on a Task Group on verification?
Then I wrote, in part [at http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00319.html]:

Indeed I would be interested in such a Task Group, any matters related to the electoral process. Consider me volunteered, and direct me.
Does this Task Group yet exist? If so, point me to it. If not, shall I go ahead (panel?) and put out the call for volunteers for such a group?

I am only too happy to do this.

/s/ Joey

Put your action where your... err... speech is!

Support democratic operation of the Internet! Go to http://www.icannatlarge.com and Join ICANN At Large!

Then create your personal volunteer profile at http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 and tell everyone what you have done, and/or can do, and/or are willing to do -- NOW! :-)

(Please at least book mark the above links.)