Re: [atlarge-discuss] ...the last several days' posts

Thursday, August 08, 2002 * 7:36 PM EDT USA

Richard and Everyone:

First, your response to my post is the first I am seeing of my post in terms of forwards from the list I have received since I made the post. At the same time a subsequent post ("Point of information re list moderator...") has made it to my list in-box. Truly curious.

Frankly, by this point I don't know what posts I am receiving and what posts I am not.