Re: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name for Organisation

Richard,
I agree with ridding ourselves of the at-large handle.

In the pursuit of outreach may I suggest a name that we here call a cross-over.
Like;
Viva personas. Or Folksspreken.
(no these are not thought out suggestions just examples of a cross-over)

Not necessarily proper in any language but easily recognized to be inclusive of
several.
Just a thought.
Eric