[atlarge-discuss] You guys are kicking some butt!

If you think my rant was about any of you personally?
get a grip.

You are doing a great job and I thank you.

We remain at a precipice.  But we are beginning to join hands and make a like mind
through reason and faith in each other.  We are growing from the quagmire that has
existed.
I am greatly enlightened and fired up from all of you!

Please keep it going babiiiee.  You all make me proud to be human.
There is great goodness in this world and you all are proof.

Eric