Re: [atlarge-discuss] Web access to list postings & Re: [atlarge-discuss] Incorporation & Marginally Useful Insects

At 02:11 p.m. 11/08/2002 -0400, Joey Borda **star*walker** wrote:

The way the results were announced, and still so far un-corrected, omitting the non-winning candidates' names and voters is in my conviction disrespectful and devaluing of those individuals.
Has the matter been remedied? It is never too late for amends to be made through corrective action.
It has been remedied now. All these things take time. :-(
There was always the link on our "voting" page to the dnso website with the full results, but I agree with Sotiris that the results for all candidates should be on our own website.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.