Re: [atlarge-discuss] Hatred and Outreach

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Attacks of various types are not necessarily a demonstration of
Hatred.

  Groups are made up of individuals.  Reasonable attacks on what
those individuals and/or groups are to be expected and indeed
perhaps necessary in order to expound upon and issue or a
point of one kind or another.  These sorts of attacks are not
necessarily a expression of Hatred.