Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: 005 Mission Statement ... (and Name)

At 08:47 p.m. 9/08/2002 +0100, Richard Henderson wrote:

Joanna, please could we have a period of 2 or 3 days to sound out member opinion at the end of which we vote (and also vote on any alternative proposals of course). I'm not trying to be (too) pushy!

Richard (hoping Sotiris would agree with this, as he holds the name)
I would prefer that we collect *all* the name proposals and run a preference poll on them in the Forum.
Not all members are active here in speaking out.

--Joop