Re: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name for Organisation

Be mindful my friend these places like Zaire improve their usage overnight.
Give me six months and I will Knock that fee down to tolerance.
Marketing and Lawyers are such hard and bad words but I am happy to practice both
if it helps by sisters in Zaire.

In just one short year we have dropped Vietnams' to almost nothing.  Now education
is our challenge and that is just great fun.  You guys keep working on the
structure and weirdoes like me will help make it more accessible.

Eric