Re: [atlarge-discuss] Revision of some website wording?

Websites must be acting things.
They must percolate with changing ideas and thoughts.
We must remain ever vigilante to update and make our site a living thing.
While my sites are updated frequently and taken care of, we are drifting away for
failure to do it daily.
While a letter received around the cape to SF 100 years ago may have sufficed, we
must be current.
Are we a clipper ship or the telegram?