Re: [atlarge-discuss] let keep cool, organized and simple

Todd (et al):

You’re rather late to this party. How timely of you to parachute in to our ship that’s already at sea.

I refer you to my previous post to Danny.

You are diverting us and wasting our time!

For you as well, BE SOMEWHERE ELSE! I won’t be reading any more of your on-list posts for the next two weeks.

/s/ Joey