[atlarge-discuss] RE: 0:190 ORG....Has ICANN.org failed ?

Todd Glassey wrote:

>Jim your actions in running what is essentially a private mailing list are
>very inappropriate.

Actually, Todd, I invited Jim's involvement by cross-posting a message he
sent me.  Irregardless of whether Jim's messages flow from our mail server
or his, the issues he brings up are wholly appropriate to the At Large
effort, and should to be heard.

Jim, I would ask that you subscribe to this list by sending an empty message
to atlarge-discuss-subscribe@lists.fitug.de
You don't need to be an organization member to join the list.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info