[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ecdiscuss] dotEU Information Day

Wouter and all,

  Wouter, thank you for these links/URL's.  I am sure many will be interested
in reviewing them in some detail as our organizations EU members will.

  At such time as we [INEGroup] have done a complete review I
am fairly sure that we will have some questions, comments and
a in depth critique of these proposals and adoptions.

  I also would hope that other stakeholder/user groups will also
review these in some depth as well.