Re: [atlarge-discuss] Latinoamericann: Proceso de Reforma del ICANN

Thank you for this nice work.
I don't just mean the translation but also the references to the hard work.
The Latin American countries use of a single root language gives
them a unique opportunity, yet they must be vigilante not to let local
nuances cause problems but instead raise cultural awareness.

When I first read this posting I took it as a political advertisement.
My Spanish is a mix of Latin from school and Northern Frontiera Mexican.
But as I was corrected and see your "Castilian" translation I like it more.

"It is not the translation of language that is difficult - it is the translation of culture that causes problems"

Eric