Re: [atlarge-discuss] Satyajit Gupta responds...

Satyajit and all stakeholdersor other interested parties and members,

  My personal opinion is that you response here Satyajit is well reasoned
and quite responsible in tone and detail.  You also have my condolences
fro the unearned personal attacks from those that you mention and did not
mention that have ineffectively attacked you as to your decision as to whom
you wish to nominate.

  Respectfully I disagree with your personal choice in whom you choose
to nominate, but respect your right and free will to do so...