[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Dotster appeals ICANN's WLS non-consensus decision

George and all assembly members, stockholders or other interested parties,

  I see however that it is Dotster's legal eagles that filed this appeal.

  I wonder what has happened to all the other appeals that have been
filed?

  Hope you arm did not get too out of joint in patting yourself on the
back here Geroge?  >;)   None the less, thanks for passing this along...