Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Vote to choose organization name

Joanna, Joop and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Joop, Joanna is quite right here.  No one is taking away or trying to take
away your membership rights, but only asking you to do your Webmaster
function as required or necessary.  You Joop, seem to be refusing to do
so.  Hence either you comply or hand over the webmaster job to someone
that will or has volunteered.