[atlarge-discuss] Trademark debate

Speaking theoretically only,
Trademarks are an Intellectual property.  There is no Res.  It is an
extension of, I think therefor i am, cogito ergo sum.  Are domain names
a thing?  Do they actually exist?  Words and language are not owned.
Can you copy write infringe on the Bible or the Koran or Buddha? I think
not.

If the great ICON of the great ICANN chooses to lay heavy legal hands
upon us for associating with them, then what could the outcome possibly
be?  Truth is a very interesting Intellectual Property.

Wittgenstein would have loved the hornets nest stirred by the sophistry
of Mr. Berryhill but it has absolutely no application in human and
practical terms.  It was only legalistic theory and not a reasonable
suggestion at all.
I have heard from someone that knows him, as I do not, that it was an
experiment.

Take good heart in doing right as it will never jump up and bite you in
the butt.