Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

James S. Tyre wrote:

> At 04:33 PM 9/23/2002 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >James and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,
> >
> >James S. Tyre wrote:
> >
> > > Would you please reconcile this post to your response to Bruce on this
> > > thread, four minutes before?
> >
> >   ????  Not sure what you mean here James.  But if it seems to be clock
> > problem
> >I just check and mine is set properly.  Was that what you were referring to?
>
> I refer to your statement agreeing with me - "Indeed the issue here is very
> gray" - in contrast to the entire tenor of your (four minutes) earlier
> response to Bruce - http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00447.html
> - where you seem so sure of yourself, and make statements not at all in
> accord with my statement that this is *not* a black and white issue.

  Ah, I see.  Well James, I thought and still think my comments to Bruce
and the members in the Archived E-Mail you refer to are still quite in
agreement with mine to you.  No it is not a black and white issue
in any sense.  It is very likely if not certain that as I stated to Bruce
that ICANN is not going to sue or file a UDRP against or in regards
to ICANNATLARGE.COM.  But in no way does this diminish
the "Grayness" of the problem or issue.   Does that clear it up for you
a bit James?

> I express no opinion on whether your clock needs to be cleaned.  ;-)

  I clean it regularly!  >;)