Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democratic process (was Re:[atlarge-discuss]encouragement)

----- Original Message -----
From: Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com>

 > avoid loaded words like corruption.

icann ***IS*** corrupt
(and they can sue ME personally, I don't care)

> Oscar winning performances for drama queen of
> the year.

Because I don't want the ballot timescale changed in the middle of a vote? I
fail to see why that "opinion" is illegitimate or melodramatic. Asking for
adherence to a mandated process is *not* being a drama queen

>to deny Jamie's statement is to call both of us a liar

I haven't a clue what you're talking about here. I haven't denied Jamie's
statement. I haven't called you a liar. I don't even know what statement
you're talking about. Honestly Joanna, I don't know what *you're* talking
about.

I just want due democratic process. We mandated a ballot with a timescale. I
have simply stated that, without a majority vote from the panel, we do not
change that timescale in the middle of a ballot.

I'm not being melodramatic.

I'm not even trying to criticise anyone.

I'm just stating a fact.

Surely you can't object to that.

Richard