Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democratic process (was Re: [atlarge-discuss]encouragement)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:21:01 -0400, you wrote:

>the rhetoric and avoid loaded words like corruption. It's not helpful. What
>would have been helpful is if the Panel had actually got together and
>answered to the Watchdogs suggestion formally, either by agreeing the
>Watchdog decision, or overruling it, giving grounds for reasons.

Then if this is the problem, call a vote among the panel! Are you the Chair
or not? Joanna, this issue is blowing up the organization. Please understand
we have to get out of it NOW. We have to work to fix the website management
problems, get our mailing lists up and running, re-start growing...
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------