RE: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

|  Nowhere.  Joop refused to relinquish his control over the web
|  site, plain and
|  simple.  We have a tyrannos running icannatlarge.com...

Would the panel like to speak to this, please?!  If Sotiris has volunteered
and the panel concurs with his taking over management of the Web site, then
we need to effect a timely change-over of responsibility.  Now that we have
the name vote out of the way, we need to ramp up our outreach process, and
the Web site will be absolutely essential for that.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info