Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

Hari and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Hari Gopal wrote:

> And WHY, pray WHY is the DN not resolving only since 29th Sep? If
> you guys see Richard's post, deletednames.com or some such site
> shows that date as the one since when the name has been "put on
> hold". Has someone, something, somewhere been meddling with our
> precious name of choice?! (whew! i think i'm turning into a
> conspiracy theorist! Anyone know a shrink?)

  I believe that the Verisign policy, which has been questioned a number
of times now is that if for any reason there is a misconfiguration and the

bill is late on renewal, than the Domain Name goes on automatic hold.
But I am not sure of this.  None the less ICANNATLARGE.ORG is not
resolving because it's name servers are misconfigured..