Re: [atlarge-discuss] web site

Chris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Because ICANNATLARGE.ORG is NOT on hold.  That's why.
Do a Whois, as I have already posted the results on twice now to
this forum and read the results completely.  Than do a Whois
on the Name servers for ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  You will
than see that the name is not on hold, but it's name servers are
misconfigured.  Just that simple.