[atlarge-discuss] Popular support

Well now Hugh,

You are truly reaching for the sky here.
And I will be damned if it is not within your grasp.
Watch out for the badies.  but this is righteous.
I, quite frankly am familiar with BTAs and TBAs and WTO bull.
IMHO we must settle to a country that allows full international membership
and then move like a viper under WIPO.  I know that sounds like complete
crap.  but watch us gain momentum and more important power.
Love is for sale cheap but operating on a truly international basis is
expensive.  Our international voting mechanism is key to success. And that
is hot, like gold.  I do not like Vittorios" agenda but he is but one of our
panel. Let us move with the strength of numbers.  You people are starting to
make me proud and that is dangerous.  Perhaps Hi-Tek and its' five hundred
Internet cafe's are about ready to throw our weight with our ten thousand
users behind you.  Somebody build a poster.  I am beginning to trust our
group because of our diversity and democracy.

Thank you,