Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

Hugh and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Thanks Hugh for providing that link.  You beat me to the punch!  >;)

  It would seem that we are a very long ways away from being able
to register an .INT DN.  And we just took a step backwards from
ever getting there.  So, we now need to reverse that direction and
get going forward...  One step at the time...