Re: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Norbert and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Norbert, pardon me but what are you talking about here?
First, we no longer have a website.  ICANNATLARGE.COM
is no longer the web site for this organization.  ICANNATLARGE.ORG
is not ours and does not yet again resolve.  The panel also does not
make the decision on the rules for the Webmaster, the members do.

  So Norbert, you seem to be very confused...